Baked Chicken Meatballs(low carb). These baked chicken meatball bites can go with spaghetti and meatballs, baked rigatoni, or any pasta for that matter. They can be served with mashed cauliflower and green beans (my current favorite), or saved for quick and healthy lunch meal prep with roasted veggies. Oven baked chicken meatballs are guaranteed to be juicer than any other method of cooking them!
Low carb meatballs are so easy and they're always a crowd pleaser! These buffalo chicken meatballs are baked, so there's no worry about frying anything. I mean, I love pan-fried meatballs as much as the next guy, but who wants to stand there batch cooking meatballs while oil is sputtering at. Nowdays, you should can boil Baked Chicken Meatballs(low carb) using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how the way you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Chicken Meatballs(low carb)
- You need 1 lb. of ground chicken.
- It’s Tsp. of Garlic salt.
- It’s Tsp. of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Fresh rosemary (a sprig) or 2 tsp. dried rosemary.
- You need 1 of raw egg for binding.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese (substitute bread crumbs if desired. I’m trying to avoid the carbs).
Healthy chicken meatballs made of ground chicken, garlic, onion and lemon juice. Easy, healthy and the best ground chicken meatballs recipe, so easy to However, these juicy chicken meatballs are top notch and equally delicious. They are so moist, with a perfect balance of flavors and so addictive. Delicious baked chicken meatballs are made without breadcrumbs.
Baked Chicken Meatballs(low carb) instructions
- Try to drain the water out of the chicken as much as possible. It tends to retain a lot of moisture. Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl..
- Form mixture into approximately 6 meatballs and place on a nonstick baking sheet, or spray with cooking spray..
- Bake in a 350° F oven for about 45 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165°..
- Serve over egg noodles, either plain or with a cream sauce!.
Delicious baked chicken meatballs are made without breadcrumbs. The sweet-spicy sauce is optional and wonderful. These baked chicken meatballs are SPICY! If you can handle a solid roundhouse kick to your palate, you're in the right place. Loaded with spicy low carb peppers, this chicken meatball recipe is not for the faint of heart.