Pinoy Sweet and Sour Chicken.
Nowdays, you should can boil Pinoy Sweet and Sour Chicken using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how the way you make that.
Ingredients of Pinoy Sweet and Sour Chicken
- You need 4 of boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sherry.
- Prepare 1/2-3/4 cup of cornstarch.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of green bell pepper, diced.
- It’s 1/2 of red bell pepper, diced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pineapple chunks.
- You need of Sauce mix:.
- Prepare 3 teaspoon of soy sauce.
- It’s 6 tablespoon of white vinegar.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 8 tablespoon of ketchup.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of water.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cornstarch.
Pinoy Sweet and Sour Chicken step by step
- Marinate the chicken pieces in soy sauce and sherry for 30 minutes.
- Dip each piece in cornstarch and fry over medium heat until golden brown. Drain on paper towels..
- In a bowl, mix ingredients for sauce. Set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a skillet. Saute garlic until light brown..
- Add peppers and sauce mix.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add chicken pieces and pineapples stirring well to lightly coat the chicken with the sauce..
- Transfer to a plate and serve immediately. Recommend having it with rice..