Chicken Broccoli Rice Alfredo Bake.
Nowdays, you should can boil Chicken Broccoli Rice Alfredo Bake using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how the way you brew that.
Ingredients of Chicken Broccoli Rice Alfredo Bake
- You need 5 of Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast.
- You need 1 of Lemon.
- Prepare of Fresh Thyme.
- You need of Fresh Sage.
- It’s of Fresh Rosemary.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of fresh diced garlic.
- Prepare Stick of butter.
- You need Box of Minute Rice.
- Prepare 2 heads of Fresh Broccoli.
- It’s 4 jars of Alfredo Sauce.
- Prepare 16 oz of sliced, fresh mozzarella.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded Italian blend cheese.
- You need 1 cup of Panko Bread Crumbs.
- You need to taste of Sea Salt, Fresh Ground Black Pepper, and Italian Rustico Seasoning.
Chicken Broccoli Rice Alfredo Bake instructions
- Preheat oven to 375..
- Place fresh herbs, stick of butter, fresh garlic, zest from lemon, juice from half of lemon, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, and 8-10 cups of water in stewing pot. Bring water to rolling boil..
- Once water is at rolling boil, add all 5 chicken breast to water. Allow to come back to boil, remove from heat, put on lid, set aside for 10-15 minutes..
- While chicken is cooking, make the entire box of white rice following instructions on box. Fluff rice well and add one jar of Alfredo sauce to keep rice moist while you are working on other steps..
- Chop fresh broccoli into bite size pieces and steam for roughly 5 minutes. You want it done but still slightly firm. Mix into rice mixture along with 70% of Italian Cheese blend and one more jar of Alfredo sauce..
- Remove the chicken from water mixture. Shred chicken. Add Shredded chicken to rice and broccoli mixture, also add in the last two jars of Alfredo Sauce..
- Once it’s well mixed, place rice mixture into large, deep casserole dish. Cover with remaining shredded Italian cheese. Open fresh mozzarella cheese and place slices accordingly on the top of the casserole. Cover lightly in Panko Breadcrumbs. Bake at 375 for 20 minutes. Broil top brown for 2 to 5 minutes depending on oven. Enjoy!.