Baked Turkey (or Chicken) Meatballs.
Nowdays, you should can boil Baked Turkey (or Chicken) Meatballs using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how the way you make that.
Ingredients of Baked Turkey (or Chicken) Meatballs
- It’s 1 lb. of ground turkey or ground chicken.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of freshly grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp. of dried parsley.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of each salt, garlic powder, onion powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of pepper.
Baked Turkey (or Chicken) Meatballs instructions
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a large baking tray with parchment paper and set it aside. In a large bowl, mix together all of the ingredients until they are well incorporated. Roll the mixture out into even sized balls and set them on the prepared tray..
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until completely cooked through (165°F). Then serve them however you'd like..
- Spaghetti and turkey meatballs –>.