Marinated and baked chicken strips – shawarma djej. This tender flavorful chicken is one of my mom's specialties. Soy sauce and bottled Italian dressing combine in a mouthwatering marinade that nicely complements the meat.—Cindy Kufeldt, Orlando, Florida. This Chicken Shawarma recipe is going to knock your socks off!
Pin Oven Baked Chicken Shawarma for later. I've had Chicken Shawarma few times before when eating out and loved it. You sold it to me yet again Eb with your beautiful photos and enticing description! 🙂 Brilliant family feast and all the wonderful spices in the marinade… What Is Chicken Shawarma. Nowdays, you should can boil Marinated and baked chicken strips – shawarma djej using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how the way you boil that.
Ingredients of Marinated and baked chicken strips – shawarma djej
- Prepare 2 kg of chicken breasts, cut into thin fajita-like strips.
- Prepare of For the marinade:.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- You need 1 cup of lemon juice.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of white vinegar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 4 teaspoons of 7 spices.
- You need 1 pinch of mastic gum, if available.
Obviously this isn't an authentic shawarma because I roasted mine in the oven, whereas it's usually prepared on a spit and However it is important to marinate your chicken, the flavors here are to die for, and the chicken will melt in your mouth. It's also a bit spicy from the red. This pan-fried chicken shawarma recipe delivers tender yogurt-marinated chicken that's perfect in a pita, on top of a salad, or served alongside fresh vegetables. I've never had chicken shawarma, so I really don't have anything to compare this to, but we liked it!
Marinated and baked chicken strips – shawarma djej instructions
- In a large bowl, place the chicken strips and all the marinade ingredients together. Mix well and let it marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hr..
- Transfer the chicken and its marinade to a baking tray. Place the tray in the oven, at medium heat, for 30 to 40 min or until the chicken is tender..
- Serve the chicken shawarma with garlic cream, fried potatoes and pickles..
- Note: You can find the recipe 'garlic cream' under my profile..
Prepare a marinade for the chicken. Lebanese Grilled Chicken Recipe With Garlic – Djej Miswe is a Traditional Lebanese Cuisine Dish That is Delicious and Rich in Garlic Flavor. Place chicken in a bowl, add a few lemon slices (with peel), pour marinade on and let sit in the fridge overnight. The longer you marinate the chicken the more. Yogurt Pita and Baked Chicken Shawarma.