Baked Chicken Parmesan. This is an easy chicken dinner the whole family will love! Made with homemade marinara sauce and melted mozzarella cheese. Reviews for: Photos of Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken.
This baked chicken parmesan is golden brown crispy chicken breasts smothered in marinara sauce and melted cheese. A lighter take on the classic chicken parmesan that tastes like something you'd. This baked chicken parmesan is delicious. Nowdays, you should can boil Baked Chicken Parmesan using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how the way you make that.
Ingredients of Baked Chicken Parmesan
- Prepare 4 of boneless chicken breasts.
- It’s of Barilla Pasta Sauce, Tomato & Basil – 24 oz jar.
- It’s 16 oz of Fettuccine.
- Prepare 8 oz of Finely Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare Block of mozzarella cheese 8 oz.
- You need of Bread Crumbs, Italian Style – 15 oz can.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Milk.
- Prepare of Italian seasoning.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Vegetable or olive oil cooking spray.
Chicken Parmesan has to be one of the easiest and tastiest ways of preparing chicken, don't you agree? Baked Parmesan Chicken is a super quick and easy recipe for tender, flavorful chicken. It is so juicy and coated in well balanced flavors, both you and your kids will be so happy to eat it! I like to serve my baked chicken parmesan over cooked noodles that have a little more marinara Here's my Baked Chicken Parmesan Recipe.
Baked Chicken Parmesan step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cook 16 oz of fettuccine as instructed on the package.
- Shred 8 oz of mozzarella cheese.
- Spread bread crumbs into thin layer onto a cookie sheet, mix in Parmesan cheese, and spray with a light coat of cooking spray. Place in oven for 3-5 minutes to lightly browned and crispy, set aside to cool.
- Rinse chicken breast with water and a small amount of vinegar to clean..
- Fillet each chicken breast into 8 thin halves and season with salt and pepper.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix milk, eggs, and Italian seasoning.
- Dip each chicken breast into the egg wash and then bread crumbs. Coat both sides evenly shake off excess and place on a roasting pan. (using a roasting pan allows the fat drip through the bottom of the tray and keep your chicken crispy). Bake 20 min at 350°.
- With a spoon, coat one side of each chicken breast with pasta sauce.
- Place a generous amount of mozzarella and Parmesan cheese on top of the pasta sauce and bake 15-20 min at 350° until internal temp reached 165°.
- Serve each chicken breast on a bed of Fettuccine (topping with fresh basil if available).
I hope you give it a try soon. I love to serve Baked Parmesan Chicken with Parmesan Rice or garlic shells and steamed broccoli. This is a super simple weeknight meal the whole family will love. Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken is one of those everyone-should-know-how-to-make recipes. It's Chicken breasts, garlic, parmesan and bread crumbs baked in the oven with a drizzle of mayonnaise!