Baked Chicken & Veggies.
Nowdays, you should can boil Baked Chicken & Veggies using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how the way you prepare it.
Ingredients of Baked Chicken & Veggies
- Prepare of Chicken Breast 4-6 depending on size of meal needed.
- Prepare of Carrots about 5 long ones.
- You need of Zucchini 3 medium sized.
- Prepare of Mushrooms half to full packet.
- Prepare as needed of Olive Oil.
- You need to taste of Seasonings.
- Prepare of Foil Paper.
Baked Chicken & Veggies instructions
- Preheat Oven to 350* Cut 2 pieces of foil paper to make a basket in the baking dish. I use a 10×13 size pan but use the size of pan best suited for your needs..
- Rinse & trim off fat on chicken. Place into one side of foil packet. Season with desired seasonings. Lemon Pepper, herbed poultry are simple tasty ones..
- Rinse off veggies & cut up to desired size. Place into medium sized bowl & coat with olive oil & desired seasonings mixing well. Pepper & Garlic Powder are what I typically use. Place into the other foil packet..
- Bake at 350* for about 40 minutes. If your oven isn’t preheated it might take longer to cook. Make sure that your chicken is cooked all the way with no pink inside. Cooking time may vary depending on your oven so check around the 25 minute mark to ensure it doesn’t dry out..
- Your carrots will still be crunchy but cooked. For this meal don’t anticipate them being soft & mushy. If they are I’m not sure what you did wrong. Ha ha!.
- Serve over a bed or rice or just as is. Either way it’ll be delicious. Enjoy!.