Spicy Honey Baked Chicken Meatballs.
Nowdays, you should can boil Spicy Honey Baked Chicken Meatballs using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how the way you brew that.
Ingredients of Spicy Honey Baked Chicken Meatballs
- It’s 1 lb of ground chicken meat.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 cup of bread crumb.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of fresh ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of warm water.
- It’s of For the sauce :.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of honey.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of chili sauce (you can add more or reduce the amount of the chili sauce).
- You need 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of water.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
- You need of parsley or cilantro leaves for garnish.
Spicy Honey Baked Chicken Meatballs step by step
- In a large bowl, add the ground chicken meat, garlic, bread crumbs, egg, water, salt, and pepper lightly mix with your hands..
- Take 1 tablespoon of the mixture and roll it between your wet palms. Place it on a parchment lined baking sheet. Do the same thing with the rest of the chicken mixture. (Make sure to always wet your palms so the mixture won't stick to your palms.).
- Bake in a preheated 400 F oven for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven..
- In the meantime, prepare the sauce. In a bowl, mix honey and chili sauce until well combined. Transfer the sauce into a pot. Bring it to boil on a medium-high heat. Stir occasionally..
- Reduce the heat. Add water, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Put in the baked meatballs and gently stir to coat the meatballs evenly..
- Serve warm with parsley or cilantro leaves garnished. Enjoy! 😋.