Oven Baked cajun BBQ Chicken Legs. This Oven-Baked BBQ Chicken recipe will be a major win for dinner! Luckily, this oven-baked barbecue chicken is just as wonderful and doesn't dry out with that beautiful layer of sauce on top. It's the perfect dinner, no matter the weather!
For optimum baked bbq chicken flavor, I. Baked BBQ Chicken is a classic American family dinner. Kids love it, husbands love it, and us moms can make it lickety-split for a crowd-pleasing dinner — therefore, we love it Oven-baked Barbecue Chicken doesn't have to be rubbery, and it certainly shouldn't be lackluster in the flavor department. Nowdays, you should can boil Oven Baked cajun BBQ Chicken Legs using 6 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how the way you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oven Baked cajun BBQ Chicken Legs
- It’s 8-10 of chicken legs.
- Prepare 2 cups of bbq. Sauce; (sweet baby Ray).
- It’s 21/2 Tbsp. of Holy Smoke bbq rub seasoning;(can only buy it in Tenn.
- Prepare of (You can use whatever bbq. Rub seasoning you want too.).
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. of Slap Ya Mama Cajun seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp. of Each of kosher salt & freshly ground pepper.
This Oven Baked BBQ Chicken is easy to make and includes a homemade no-cook barbecue sauce. This crispy oven bbq chicken recipe uses only TWO INGREDIENTS – barbecue sauce and For the juiciest, most tender oven bbq chicken, you're definitely going to want to use bone-in, skin on I used a mix of thighs and drumsticks, and I do recommend using thighs and/or legs, since dark meat is. Baked bbq chicken includes an assortment of wings, legs and thighs made with simple seasonings and sauce. Learn how to bake bbq chicken with this simple oven baked bbq chicken.
Oven Baked cajun BBQ Chicken Legs instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Blend together Cajun seasoning, BBQ seasoning, salt & freshly ground black pepper..
- Coat chicken legs on all sides with Olive oil..
- Season chicken legs on all side with seasoning mixture..
- Place chicken legs skin side down on a baking sheet pan..
- Bake for 25 minutes..
- Remove from oven and turn the tempture up to 425 degrees..
- Coat tops of the chicken legs with bbq sauce using a basting brush..
- Using a spatula; flip the chicken legs over; being careful not to tear the skin..
- Coat the other side of the chicken legs with bbq sauce..
- Place back into the oven and cook for 7 minutes..
- Remove from oven and repeat steps 8 thru 10 again..
- Place back into oven and cook for another 7 minutes or until chicken legs are crispy and parts are blackened; chicken legs are done..
- Reomve from oven and let cool down before serving..
- Serve and enjoy!.
BBQ Chicken Legs are a simple recipe to prepare that your family will love. Grilled or baked, this BBQ Chicken legs recipe is a sure favorite. Place chicken legs into a large zip top plastic bag. In a liquid measuring cup or small bowl, mix together olive oil, salt, pepper, paprika, cumin, cayenne pepper. Delicious BBQ chicken is made using an easy homemade barbecue sauce.