Crockpot BBQ 🍗 Chicken 🐔 Sandwiches 🥪. This crockpot BBQ chicken is so easy to make – just put everything into the slow cooker, no special prep. I invited my family over for crockpot bbq chicken sliders and everyone loved them. Home » Blog » Crockpot » The Best Crockpot BBQ Chicken.
Once it is, take your kitchen scissors and start chopping while it's right there in the crock. My husband likes it when I do this about an hour before serving so the chopped chicken can really get soaked in the sauce. Pulled BBQ sandwiches have never been my "thing", which is unfortunate given that we live in Memphis. Nowdays, you should can produce Crockpot BBQ 🍗 Chicken 🐔 Sandwiches 🥪 using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how the way you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot BBQ 🍗 Chicken 🐔 Sandwiches 🥪
- Prepare 1 of large pack chicken thighs (boneless / skinless).
- Prepare 1 of onion, sliced.
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1 of chicken bouillon cube.
- Prepare 1 cup of hot water.
- It’s 1 bottle (20.4 ounce) of bbq sauce (your favorite!).
- It’s of Kaiser rolls or your favorite rolls.
I guarantee that no matter what function you attend, the likelihood of the organizer opting for BBQ catering (easy! cheap! This is a wonderful BBQ chicken sandwich with homemade sauce. This crockpot BBQ chicken recipe is so easy to toss together. Add everything to your slow cooker and let the magic happen.
Crockpot BBQ 🍗 Chicken 🐔 Sandwiches 🥪 step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs……..
- Place thighs in your crockpot…….
- Place sliced onion and minced garlic all over chicken thighs……..
- Sprinkle your black pepper over chicken thighs…….
- In a small bowl dissolve your chicken bouillon cube in the hot water…….
- Pour chicken broth over chicken thighs……..
- Now pour your favorite bbq sauce all over chicken thighs…….
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6 hours, stirring occasionally, shredding chicken with 2 forks as it cooks……
- Serve on top of your favorite rolls and enjoy 😉!!!!.
You'll come home to juicy BBQ pulled chicken and a house that smells amazing. I'm having a wee bit of a love affair with my slow cooker lately. Nobody tell my Instant Pot, okay? Crockpot BBQ Pork Sandwiches are a must make recipe for any busy family. BBQ pork sandwiches are such a great thing to make for parties, but pulled pork does take a while to cook.