Sweet BBQ Chicken sandwich. Sweet and sour with a little tang! Yummy BBQ chicken is a traditional favorite any time of the year. Throw it on a bun and call it fun!
The chicken is loaded with chipotle seasoning, then smothered in barbecue sauce, topped with grilled pineapple and piled high with creamy, sweet and tangy Mango Guacamole. BBQ Chicken Sandwich. featured in Easy BBQ Recipes for a Great BBQ. Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper and place on the grill. Nowdays, you should can produce Sweet BBQ Chicken sandwich using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how the way you boil that.
Ingredients of Sweet BBQ Chicken sandwich
- Prepare 1 of Chicken breast.
- You need 1/3 cup of sweet corn.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sliced canned mushrooms.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded mozarella.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of BBQ sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
- It’s of Siracha if you like spice.
Sweet, spicy, and smokey are just a few words to sum up these delicious pulled BBQ chicken sandwiches. If you do manage to have leftovers OMG the BBQ chicken taste so good once its had a chance to sit overnight. This family-favorite BBQ chicken sandwich filling is a cinch to make. With four small children at home, I need quick yet filling meals.
Sweet BBQ Chicken sandwich instructions
- Sauce: mix the BBQ, honey, and siracha (you can add as much sauce as you wish).
- Cook the chicken as you please (I prefer vegetable oil/ butter with salt and pepper) or fried could also work.
- Add mushrooms and corn and stir.
- Add sauce and mix till the chicken is well coated.
- Add mozarella cheese at the end and mix till the ingredients and well mixed and the cheese melts.
- Serve in a sandwich 🥖.
Easy pulled BBQ chicken sandwiches that are easy and fast to make. Homemade BBQ sauce is sweet, smokey, and spicy. The name of this BBQ sauce sums it up pretty darn well, sweet and spicy! But it's also very vinegary thanks to the apple cider vinegar and mustard. This is a wonderful pulled chicken sandwich with a homemade barbeque sauce.