Korean BBQ Chicken Burger Sliders.
Nowdays, you should can prepare Korean BBQ Chicken Burger Sliders using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how the way you make that.
Ingredients of Korean BBQ Chicken Burger Sliders
- It’s 1 lb of ground chicken.
- You need 2 C of Bibligo Korean BBQ.
- Prepare 1/2 C of Raw Honey.
- You need 1/3 tsp of ginger.
- You need 1/3 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 package of mini slider buns.
Korean BBQ Chicken Burger Sliders step by step
- Preheat your skillet on medium with Olive Oil..
- Form the ground chicken into small patties, about half the size of your palm. (Since Chicken doesn’t have anywhere close to the fat content that beef has, the patties won’t shrink down when cooking.).
- In a medium mixing bowl or freezer bag, add 1C of bibligo korean bbq sauce, half of the honey, and the dry seasonings. Mix the marinade well and set aside..
- Coat the patties VERY GENTLY in the marinade, ground chicken tends to get mushy pretty easily when it gets wet so you have to be very careful!.
- Cook the patties at medium heat until they are cooked through and have a nice caramelized color..
- Add 1C of bibligo Korean bbq sauce and the honey to the pan. Lower the heat and coat the burgers in the sauce as the sauce thickens. Should only take about 3-5 minutes to thicken up. The sauce will stick to the burgers like syrup, once that happens they are all done!.
- Toast the slider buns, if desired. I like to add honey to one side of the bun, along with the extra sauce from the pan. Serve these with a side of Rice or Pasta..