Chicken bbq pizza. Though store-bought crust is convenient, I suggest using homemade pizza dough for the BEST flavor. Homemade pizza crust is so much easier. A topping of spicy barbeque sauce, diced chicken, cilantro, peppers, and onion all covered with cheese, and baked to bubbly goodness!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please check our privacy and disclosure policy. Combine a whole wheat pizza crust, homemade clean BBQ sauce, shredded chicken, sliced red onions, and fresh cilantro for the Best BBQ Chicken Pizza ever! Nowdays, you should can prepare Chicken bbq pizza using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how the way you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken bbq pizza
- You need of My pizza dough recipe.
- You need of Bbq sauce of your choice (sweet baby Ray's).
- Prepare of Leftover chicken cut up in chunks.
- You need of Mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of Provolone cheese.
- It’s of Bacon bits or left over bacon crumbled.
This post is sponsored by Bob's Red. Homemade BBQ Chicken Pizza on made from scratch dough topped with barbecue sauce, chopped chicken, onions, and tons of cheese. If you've ever eaten at California Pizza Kitchen, chances are you've tried the restaurant's most signature menu item, its BBQ chicken pizza. There was the BBQ Chicken Pizza Pull Apart Bread; a Barbecue Chicken Pizza Egg Wrap For this recipe, I went with a Barbecue Chicken Pizza inspired Taco, because WHO doesn't love a good BBQ.
Chicken bbq pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)..
- Place pizza crust on a medium baking sheet. Spread the crust with barbeque sauce. Top with chicken, bacon, cheese and purple onions if you like..
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Enjoy.
This BBQ chicken pizza is topped with BBQ sauce, shredded chicken, mozzarella, red onion and cilantro. Are you a pizza lover like me? This is similar to the pizza available at the California Pizza Kitchen. It's great and really different from your traditional pizza. Store-bought pizza dough, leftover chicken, BBQ sauce … check, check, check!