Oven BBQ Chicken. This crispy oven bbq chicken recipe uses only TWO INGREDIENTS – barbecue sauce and chicken (plus a little olive oil, salt, and pepper) – to make the crispiest, most perfectly glazed, sweet, sticky. This Oven-Baked BBQ Chicken recipe will be a major win for dinner! Luckily, this oven-baked barbecue chicken is just as wonderful and doesn't dry out with that beautiful layer of sauce on top.
I like to cook the chicken on a metal rack over a baking sheet to allow even heat and continuous airflow on all sides. Oven-roasting the chicken is mostly hands-free cooking — leaving more time for making sides or just sipping Right after you get the chicken in the oven, pour a bottle of your favorite BBQ sauce into a. This Oven Baked BBQ Chicken is easy to make and includes a homemade no-cook barbecue sauce. Nowdays, you should can produce Oven BBQ Chicken using 4 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how the way you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oven BBQ Chicken
- Prepare 1 1/2 lbs of skinless boneless chicken tenders or thighs.
- Prepare of Lawry’s signature steakhouse marinade, 1/2 a bottle.
- It’s 1/3-1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need of Salt pepper and garlic powder.
What cut of chicken should I use for BBQ Chicken? How to make Juicy Oven Baked BBQ Chicken Drumsticks. Give it a quick spray with cooking spray. These Oven BBQ Chicken Breasts are saucealicious.
Oven BBQ Chicken step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Place chicken in a casserole dish. Season it. Pour sauce over chicken then sprinkle with brown sugar. Using a marinade brush, coat the chicken and mix at the same time. Bake for 30-40 minutes uncovered. WA LA lol.
Try a saucy BBQ chicken breast recipe. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place an oven rack on top. Place the chicken wings into a large bowl, add oil and toss to coat. In a small bowl combine salt. Baked BBQ Chicken – this is how I make Barbecue Chicken in the oven when I want to satisfy my craving for sticky, juicy chicken but I don't want to fire up the BBQ.