Chicken Adobo – Filipino style.
Nowdays, you should can boil Chicken Adobo – Filipino style using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how the way you boil that.
Ingredients of Chicken Adobo – Filipino style
- Prepare 4 piece of chicken breasts / cut into serving pieces.
- Prepare 3 piece of dried bay leaves.
- You need 1 of (3-4) tbsp soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of (3-4) tbsp vinegar (any brand but i like canevinegar).
- It’s 2 of medium potato (cut into cube or plat).
- It’s 3 clove of garlic crushed.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need of sugar, salt and peppercorn.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter (optional) i just like to add it because of the smell of it when frying.
Chicken Adobo – Filipino style step by step
- Fry first the potatoes because it taste much better if you fry it and when it turned out brown set it aside..
- Then fry the chicken with the oil and add little butter. Cook all of the sides for about 5 minutes.
- When the chicken is cooked you can now put the onion and galic. Simmer for 2-3 minutes..
- Put soy sauce, bay leaves, 1 cup of water and peppercorn. Boil it for 30 minutes or until the chicken is tender..
- Put the fry potatoes, add vinegar, sugar and salt (to taste). Stir and cook for another 5 minutes. Served hot and enjoy! Best to served with hot cooked rice on the plate.. :).