Oven Baked cajun BBQ Chicken Legs. I like to cook the chicken on a metal rack over a baking sheet to allow even heat and continuous airflow on all sides. I usually make this recipe with chicken legs, but you could also make it with a mix of legs and thighs. For optimum baked bbq chicken flavor, I.
It's the perfect dinner, no matter the weather! This Oven Baked BBQ Chicken is easy to make and includes a homemade no-cook barbecue sauce. Baked BBQ Chicken is a classic American family dinner. Nowdays, you should can make Oven Baked cajun BBQ Chicken Legs using 6 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how the way you prepare it.
Ingredients of Oven Baked cajun BBQ Chicken Legs
- You need 8-10 of chicken legs.
- Prepare 2 cups of bbq. Sauce; (sweet baby Ray).
- You need 21/2 Tbsp. of Holy Smoke bbq rub seasoning;(can only buy it in Tenn.
- It’s of (You can use whatever bbq. Rub seasoning you want too.).
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. of Slap Ya Mama Cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp. of Each of kosher salt & freshly ground pepper.
Kids love it, husbands love it, and us moms can make it lickety-split for a crowd-pleasing dinner — therefore, we love it Oven-baked Barbecue Chicken doesn't have to be rubbery, and it certainly shouldn't be lackluster in the flavor department. Baked bbq chicken includes an assortment of wings, legs and thighs made with simple seasonings and sauce. Learn how to bake bbq chicken with this simple oven baked bbq chicken. BBQ Chicken Legs are a simple recipe to prepare that your family will love.
Oven Baked cajun BBQ Chicken Legs step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Blend together Cajun seasoning, BBQ seasoning, salt & freshly ground black pepper..
- Coat chicken legs on all sides with Olive oil..
- Season chicken legs on all side with seasoning mixture..
- Place chicken legs skin side down on a baking sheet pan..
- Bake for 25 minutes..
- Remove from oven and turn the tempture up to 425 degrees..
- Coat tops of the chicken legs with bbq sauce using a basting brush..
- Using a spatula; flip the chicken legs over; being careful not to tear the skin..
- Coat the other side of the chicken legs with bbq sauce..
- Place back into the oven and cook for 7 minutes..
- Remove from oven and repeat steps 8 thru 10 again..
- Place back into oven and cook for another 7 minutes or until chicken legs are crispy and parts are blackened; chicken legs are done..
- Reomve from oven and let cool down before serving..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Grilled or baked, this BBQ Chicken legs recipe is a sure favorite. Place chicken legs into a large zip top plastic bag. In a liquid measuring cup or small bowl, mix together olive oil, salt, pepper, paprika, cumin, cayenne pepper. Baked BBQ Chicken – this is how I make Barbecue Chicken in the oven when I want to satisfy my craving for sticky, juicy chicken without firing up Best chicken cuts for BBQ Chicken cooked in the oven – use bone in, skin on chicken pieces like thighs (pictured, and shown in video), legs and wings. Delicious BBQ chicken is made using an easy homemade barbecue sauce.