AMIEs CHICKEN and PORK ADOBO. Pork and Chicken Adobo is a version of Filipino adobo using the combination of chicken and pork. It is considered as the signature dish of the Philippines. I think that adobo can be enjoyed anytime of the year.
Not only is it so easy to make, but because it's incredibly flavorful and my kids love it! I think it would be great in the instant pot using the poultry button. My mom is full Filipino and does variations of this, sometimes. Nowdays, you should can boil AMIEs CHICKEN and PORK ADOBO using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how the way you cook that.
Ingredients of AMIEs CHICKEN and PORK ADOBO
- It’s 500 grams of pork, cut into serving pieces.
- You need 1 small of head garlic, peeled and crushed.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of vinegar or apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 250 grams of boneless chicken, cubed.
- It’s 2 of bay leaves.
Chicken Pork Adobo Recipe, is a combination of Chicken and Pork that is slowly cooked in vinegar, crushed garlic, bay leaf, black peppercorns, and soy sauce then often browned in the oven or pan-fried afterward to get the desirable crisped edges. How to cook Chicken and Pork Adobo. In a pressure cooker over medium heat, heat oil. Add and brown chicken and pork pieces in batches.
AMIEs CHICKEN and PORK ADOBO step by step
- In a saucepan, combine the pork, vinegar, garlic, onion, soy sauce, pepper, bay leaves and water and bring to a boil. Let cook for about 10 minutes, simmer until the pork is partially cooked..
- Add the chicken, simmer for another 20 minutes until both meat becomes tender and sauce thickens. Remove from the heat and serve on a large serving dish with hot steamed rice..
Return all the meat, including any juices, back into the pot. Increase heat to high, and bring to a boil. Cover and lock lid, lowering heat. About My Recipe for Filipino Chicken and Pork Adobo. When I got home on Friday, I was exhausted.