Brad's grilled chicken with blueberry chipotle bbq sauce.
Nowdays, you should can boil Brad's grilled chicken with blueberry chipotle bbq sauce using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how the way you boil it.
Ingredients of Brad's grilled chicken with blueberry chipotle bbq sauce
- You need 6 of boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- Prepare 2 tbs of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 2 tbs of rice vinegar.
- You need 2 tbs of coconut infused white balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare of Cavanders Greek seasoning.
- It’s of For the bbq sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of your favorite honey hickory bbq sauce.
- It’s 3/4 cup of whole fresh blueberries.
- You need 1 1/2 tbs of chipotle paste.
- It’s 1/2 tbs of anchovy paste.
Brad's grilled chicken with blueberry chipotle bbq sauce step by step
- Combine chicken and 3 vinegars in a large ziplock bag. Marinade for 1 hour. Note: if you can't find infused white balsamic vinegar, use regular white balsamic vinegar and a few drops of coconut extract..
- Combine all sauce ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth..
- When done marinating, place chicken on a preheated seasoned grill. Sprinkle with Greek seasoning..
- Cook until grill marks appear on chicken. Flip, season again and start basting chicken with sauce. Flip and baste chicken every couple minutes until chicken is cooked through. Serve immediately. Enjoy.