Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken.
Nowdays, you should can make Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how the way you prepare that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken
- Prepare 6-8 of Bone-in Chicken Thighs, we took the skin off.
- It’s Pinch of Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s 2 Cups of your favorite BBQ Sauce.
- Prepare of Cooking Spray or Slow Cooker Liner.
Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken step by step
- Spray the slow cooker with cooking spray. Or use a slow cooker liner..
- Add the pepper to the chicken, on both sides. Pat it into the chicken..
- Place the chicken into the slow cooker. It is best to make one layer of the chicken. It will cook fully and every piece of the chicken will be evenly coated with the BBQ Sauce..
- Pour the BBQ sauce over the chicken. Try to spread it out evenly..
- Cook on High for 4 Hours or Low for 8 Hours. I recommend the 8 hours, but that is my preference..