Ellie's Crockpot BBQ Chicken.
Nowdays, you should can make Ellie's Crockpot BBQ Chicken using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how the way you make it.
Ingredients of Ellie's Crockpot BBQ Chicken
- Prepare 2 lbs of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 cup of BBQ Sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of zesty Italian dressing.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s to taste of sea salt.
Ellie's Crockpot BBQ Chicken step by step
- Season chicken breast lightly (a small pinch per breast) with some sea salt and place in your crockpot..
- In a mixing bowl combine BBQ sauce, Italian dressing, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce. Stir until well combined..
- Pour over chicken, cover and cook on HIGH for 3-4 hours.
- Once time is up, you can serve the breast whole, or shred with 2 forks. If shredding, recover and let cook in sauce for about 10-15 more minutes to soak up all that delish flavor..
- Serve on buns, over rice, in wraps, on a salad or eat a plateful as is! Our favorite way is on fresh rolls, topped with coleslaw..