Last Minute BBQ Chicken.
Nowdays, you should can prepare Last Minute BBQ Chicken using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how the way you brew it.
Ingredients of Last Minute BBQ Chicken
- Prepare 1 of Chicken Breast.
- You need 2 of Sliced Golden Potatos.
- You need 1/8 Cup of sliced Onion.
- You need 1/8 Cup of Diced Jalapeños.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of chopped Cilantro.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need of Olive Oil.
- You need of BBQ Sauce – Your Favorite.
- It’s 2 of Parchment papers (or enough to fold over the chicken).
Last Minute BBQ Chicken step by step
- Preheat the oven to 395°F.
- On a cookie sheet lay down one piece of parchment paper. Thinly slice the golden potatos and place them in two even lines in the middle of the parchment..
- Lightly drizzle the potatos with olive oil. Then sprinkle the salt and pepper to your liking..
- Lay the chicken breast on the center of potatos. Add additional salt and pepper if you choose. Pour a thick layer of your favorite BBQ sauce over the top of the chicken..
- Sprinkle the cilantro over the BBQ sauce. Add the onions and jalapenos..
- Cover the entire dish with another piece of parchment and fold over each of the edges to create a seal. (I fold it over twice for good measure).
- Place the cookie sheet in the oven for 30 minutes..
- Remove and enjoy!.