Pineapple chicken & bbq rice.
Nowdays, you should can produce Pineapple chicken & bbq rice using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how the way you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pineapple chicken & bbq rice
- Prepare 10-12 of boneless skinless chicken thighs (or any other cut).
- It’s 1 bag of frozen (or fresh) peas or green beans.
- You need 2 cups of uncooked rice.
- You need 1 cup of Pineapple chunks.
- Prepare 3 1/2 cups of water.
- It’s 1/4 cup of bbq sauce.
- Prepare 2 of tea spoons hot sauce.
- You need 1 of tea spoon mustard.
- It’s 2 of tea spoons Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of cummin.
- It’s of minced onion.
- Prepare of Steak seasoning.
- You need of salt & pepper.
- You need of garlic powder.
- It’s of Brown sugar.
Pineapple chicken & bbq rice step by step
- Put rice in the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish. Sprinkle with salt, cummin, minced onion, garlic powder & pepper.
- Pour bag of frozen peas on top of rice.
- In a bowl, wisk together mustard, hot sauce, water, bbq sauce & Worcestershire sauce until evenly blended.
- Pour liquid mixture into baking dish.
- Coat chicken in Brown sugar and place on top of rice.. Season with steak seasonings and salt and pepper.
- Put pineapple chunks on top.of chicken.
- Bake at 375° in a preheated oven for 1 hour or until rice and chicken are cooked threw..