Chicken Cordon Bleu.
Nowdays, you should can make Chicken Cordon Bleu using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how the way you make that.
Ingredients of Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Prepare 2 of whole chicken breasts, skinned, boned, halved, and flattened.
- It’s 4 slice of cooked ham.
- It’s 4 slice of swiss cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of seasoned breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 piece of eggs,beaten.
Chicken Cordon Bleu instructions
- Place the chicken breasts on a cutting board and pound until thin..
- Place ham and cheese slices on chicken breasts, rolling up and securing with a toothpick..
- Dip the chicken into the eggs then Sprinkle or roll into the breadcrumbs so they're evenly coated..
- Lay chicken breast onto the baking sheet seem side down.Spray the top of the chicken with olive oil..
- Bake in a preheated 400°F oven for 20 minutes or until cooked..
- Sliced and serve with any desired sauce..