Bengali style potato chicken curry.
Nowdays, you should can boil Bengali style potato chicken curry using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how the way you make it.
Ingredients of Bengali style potato chicken curry
- You need gm of Chicken-400.
- It’s 2 of Potato cubes boiled.
- It’s 1 of Tomato – large.
- You need 1 of Onion- large.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ginger-garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Pepper powder.
- Prepare As required of Chilli.
- Prepare To taste of Salt and sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
Bengali style potato chicken curry step by step
- First wash chicken pieces and marinate them with salt and pepper powder and turmeric powder for 30 minutes..
- In the meantime blend tomato and onion. Now boil oil in pan and fry potato cubes in the oil. Add tomato onion paste and ginger-garlic paste. Saute everything till the raw smell goes away..
- Now add marinated chicken pieces in the oil. Cover with a lid and cook in low flame. Remove the lid in between and toss chicken pieces so that every piece cooks well..