Murgir jhol (sunday spl) bengali style. Murgir Jhol or Bengali style chicken stew is a Sunday special Bengali chicken curry which usually served with steamed Basmati rice, Salad, and Lemon wedges. This preparation contains light runny gravy or 'jhol' in which chicken Murgir Jhol or Bengali style Chicken curry. Every Bengali family loves their Murgir Jhol.
Here chicken pieces cooked in a spicy, delicious, finger-licking good curry (much thinner in consistency. Bengali Style Chicken Thin Gravy – Bongs Sunday lunch is incomplete without meat whatever it is Chicken or Mutton. How to cook Murgir Jhol / Bengali Style Chicken Thin Gravy. Nowdays, you should can have Murgir jhol (sunday spl) bengali style using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how the way you achieve it.
Ingredients of Murgir jhol (sunday spl) bengali style
- It’s 500 gm of chicken with bone.
- Prepare 2 of potato cut into large size.
- Prepare 3 of onion chopped.
- You need 4 of tomato puree.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of mustard oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of ghee.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
Wash chicken pieces and applyÂ little bitÂ oil, salt and turmeric powder, curd, ginger garlic paste. Bengali chicken curry. murgir jhol recipe, how to cook mangshor jhol, manshor jhol, mangso'r jhol recipes, murgi'r jhol recipe, chicken curry But back home its different. Every Sunday is a funday in all-Bengali families as this is the day when they sit and enjoy their most leisurely meal of Mangsho'r. Murgir jhol is classic Bengali chicken curry.
Murgir jhol (sunday spl) bengali style step by step
- Heat oil in a deep pan. Fry the potatoes over medium heat, let them turn golden brown in colour, removed and keep aside…
- In the same oil add chopped onion and fry until light brown in colour..
- Now add the chicken pieces and fry well.. Then add all spices powder and ginger garlic paste and mix it well..
- Now add the tomato puree and fried potatoes..
- Now add 1 cup of warm water cover it and allow to cooked for 15 minutes..
- Cook over the medium heat until the masala starts leaving oil..
- Sprinkle some garam masala powder and ghee at the end mix well and cook another with 2 minutes..
- Garnished with fresh coriander leaves..
- Your delicious Murgir Jhol is ready to serve only hot Steam Rice..
This is pure Indian home cooking. Murgir jhol is curry with Bengali ingredients. There's nothing earth shattering in this recipe. This is not a restaurant style curry. It doesn't have that crazy thick sauce.