Spicy Chinese Chicken.
Nowdays, you should can prepare Spicy Chinese Chicken using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how the way you prepare that.
Ingredients of Spicy Chinese Chicken
- It’s 4 of boneless chicken breasts diced – bite size.
- You need 1 of big carrot – chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of zucchini – chopped.
- It’s 1 of bell or spicy pepper – chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of of fresh sliced mushrooms.
- You need 2 of green onions finely diced.
- It’s 2 small of shallots chopped.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of of white wine.
- It’s 5 tbsp of of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 of to 3 tablespoons of Thai Sriracha hot sauce depending on how hot you want it.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of of white vinegar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of of cornstarch dissolved in 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of of crushed garlic.
- Prepare 1 cup of of cashews or peanuts.
- It’s 4 tbsp of of sesame oil.
- It’s dash of of ground black pepper for seasoning.
- You need dash of of salt for seasoning.
Spicy Chinese Chicken step by step
- Marinade for the Chicken – In a small bowl combine: 1 tablespoon of wine, 1 tablespoon of soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of sesame oil, 1 tablespoon of the cornstarch mix and mix well together. – Place diced chicken in a large bowl and add the marinade. Mix well – Cover and refrigerate while preparing the veggies.
- – In a small bowl combine: 2 tablespoons of wine, 2 tablespoons of soy sauce,2 tablespoons of sesame oil, 2 tablespoons of the cornstarch mix, the thai hot sauce, vinegar, sugar, and the garlic. Set aside..
- – Remove chicken from marinade and stir fry in a large skillet on medium heat until cooked and juices are clear. Set aside.
- – Stir fry the green onions and shallots with a dash of sesame oil. Add the carrots and a dash of soy sauce and stir fry for a couple of minutes. – Add the zucchini and peppers and stir fry for a minute then add the mushrooms and cook for one more minute..
- – Add the sauce mix and stir for 30 seconds. – Mix in the chicken and let it simmer as the sauce thickens. – Add water slowly if the sauce is too thick.
- – Season with black pepper and salt. Be careful with the salt as the soy sauce is already salty enough. – Throw in the cashews or peanuts right before removing from heat..
- – To have the full experience, serve with fried rice or noodles (will post recipes soon!) Enjoy!!!.