Kung Pao Chicken (simple version).
Nowdays, you should can make Kung Pao Chicken (simple version) using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how the way you cook that.
Ingredients of Kung Pao Chicken (simple version)
- You need 1 of chicken breast (cut diced).
- Prepare 5 of red dried chillies (soaked).
- Prepare 5 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need of Shaoxing wine.
- It’s of Cashew nuts.
- Prepare of 🔸Marinated.
- You need 5 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- You need 5 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of white pepper powder.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic (finely chopped).
Kung Pao Chicken (simple version) step by step
- Cut diced the chicken, and boil the dried chillies.
- Marinate chicken with sweet soy sauce, soy sauce, salt, pepper, and sugar, and minced garlic for an hour..
- Heat the oil in a wok, and sauteed the marinated chicken and red dried chillies and add shaoxing wine until it gets firm and dry. Then put aside..
- Heat the leftover marinated sauce in the wok until it's thickened..
- Put the chicken on the serving plate, pour the sauce, and last sprinkle with cashew nuts..
- NB: I only soak 3 chillies and the other 2 directedly into the wok. And i used salted roasted cashew nuts..