Brad's cashew chicken. Jump to navigation Jump to search. The traditional version of cashew chicken is stir-fried in a wok. Tender chunks of chicken are combined.
A great stir fry recipe for a quick dinner idea! I love this recipe because it makes enough for the. Brad, thanks so much for this recipe. Nowdays, you should can prepare Brad's cashew chicken using 26 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how the way you brew it.
Ingredients of Brad's cashew chicken
- You need of For the sauce.
- It’s 3/4 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 3/4 cup of water.
- You need 1 tbs of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbs of fish sauce.
- It’s 1 tbs of sake.
- You need 1 tbs of seasoned rice vinegar.
- Prepare 3/4 tbs of garlic powder.
- It’s 3/4 tbs of dry mustard.
- Prepare 3/4 tbs of ground ginger.
- You need 4 of compacted tbs brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cornstarch mixed with 1/4 cup cold water.
- It’s of Other ingredients.
- You need 1 (15 Oz) of can whole baby sweet corn.
- Prepare 1 (8 Oz) of can sliced water chestnuts.
- You need 3 of LG chicken breasts. Fileted in half then cut to 3/4 " cubes.
- It’s 6 Oz of petite sweet carrots.
- Prepare 1 of LG shallot diced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of Chinese 5 spice.
- Prepare 1 tbs of oil.
- Prepare 1 of small bunch bok choy. Sliced thin. Only the whites.
- It’s 2 of small heads broccoli. Small florets.
- You need 5 Oz of roasted, unsalted, whole cashews.
- It’s 1 of "x 2" piece if ginger root. Peel, slice, smash, then mince.
- You need of Sliced green onions for garnish.
Cashew chicken is no doubt a winner by these metrics. The chicken breast is briefly marinated, resulting in juicy, tender bites that are very flavorful. The sauce is made from rich oyster sauce, a. Easy Cashew Chicken Recipe made with juicy tender chicken, sweet bell pepper, buttery cashews, all coated in a sweet and savory garlic sauce.
Brad's cashew chicken step by step
- Mix all sauce ingredients in a bowl and set aside. Stir occasionally.
- Heat 1 tbs oil in a large wok. Add chicken, shallots, ginger root, and carrots. Sprinkle with 5 spice. Stir fry for 3 to 4 minutes. Do not drain liquid..
- Add garlic, bok choy, and broccoli. Cover with a lid. Stir fry until broccoli is tender. Stir occasionally..
- When tender, add baby corn, water chestnuts, cashews, and sauce. Bring to a simmer uncovered. Simmer until sauce thickens..
- Serve over jasmine rice. Garnish with green onions and siracha sauce if desired. Serve immediately. Enjoy.
This cashew chicken recipe includes the much heralded chicken cubes. You're gonna get some green onions and cut them where the white meets the green. This Cashew Chicken Stir Fry Recipe is my all-time favorite weeknight meal! Wow you guys LOVED the Swedish This Cashew Chicken Meatballs recipe truly is everything you know and love about classic Chinese. Remove chicken and set aside in a separate bowl.