Steamed Chicken Siomai. This Chicken Siomai recipe is a variation of pork siomai or shaomai. This recipe makes use of lean ground This will prevent the wrapper from sticking. WhatsApp news alerts: www.khaleejtimes.com/whatsapp Here's a simple and easy-to-prepare recipe for Ramadan, brought to you by KT Kitchen.
Siomai is a popular dim sum dish which consists of ground pork or shrimp or both, carrots, dried mushrooms, green onions and flavored with soy sauce, Chinese wine, salt, pepper and sesame oil. Siomai also called pork dumpling is a tasty Chinese dumpling that is now popular for many Filipinos. Siomai has a lot of variations and you can make your own homemade siomai like fish siomai. Nowdays, you should can have Steamed Chicken Siomai using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how the way you prepare it.
Ingredients of Steamed Chicken Siomai
- You need of ground chicken meat.
- It’s of chopped garlic.
- You need of chopped onions.
- It’s of chopped carrots.
- It’s of chopped spring onions.
- You need of molo wrapper.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of pepper.
- Prepare of McCormick's Italian Seasoning (rosemary, thyme, sage, etc..).
This siomai may be kept in the freezer, covered with cling wrap, for one week. It can be steamed directly from the freezer. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce and chili. Chinese steamed chicken with ginger and green onion.
Steamed Chicken Siomai instructions
- Mixed everything in a bowl..
- Get a piece of molo wrapper and put a small quantity of these mixture. Make sure it is tightly wrapped..
- Do these over again until you ran out of mixture and molo wrappers..
- Put it all inside your steamer. Wait until the water boils and cook it that way for 15mins..
- In a separate bowl prepare your sauce..
- Mix soy sauce with apple cider vinegar. Add chillies..
- That's it!.
I have made this steamed chicken recipe several times this summer. Steaming is a really popular cooking method in every Chinese kitchen. Steamed chicken with mushrooms 冬菇蒸鸡 is a home-cooked dish 家常菜 popular among the Cantonese. It is quick and easy to prepare steamed chicken, and the gravy is the most satisfying. Most cultures have a signature dumpling.