Easy Southwestern Chicken Egg Rolls. These southwestern egg rolls are loaded with a colorful variety of vegetables, chicken, beans and plenty of melty cheese, all wrapped up in a crispy roll. These southwestern egg rolls are one of my favorite restaurant snacks, and they're actually super easy to make at home. I also love that you can.
Then they are rolled up into a little flour tortilla blanket and baked until crispy. Most people I know make chicken soup for Pesach — this is the best way to repurpose the chicken from it! If you normally don't include chicken quarters in your soup, add them to your regular recipe especially to make these egg rolls. Nowdays, you should can produce Easy Southwestern Chicken Egg Rolls using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how the way you brew that.
Ingredients of Easy Southwestern Chicken Egg Rolls
- You need 1 pack of chicken breasts (pack of 2) seasoned your way.
- You need 1 (16 oz.) of package of frozen chopped spinach, thawed.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh parsley (chopped).
- Prepare 1 can of Green Giant southwestern corn blend (drained).
- You need 2 cups of shredded cheese (your choice) not Italian.
- Prepare 8 (7 inch) of flour tortillas.
Southwestern Egg Rolls from Delish.com are perfect for any party! Never drive to Chili's just for their delicious egg rolls again. They are so easy to make at home and taste even better. Lay an egg roll wrapper on a clean surface in a diamond shape and spoon two tablespoons of chicken mixture in.
Easy Southwestern Chicken Egg Rolls step by step
- Preheat pan with butter or vegetable oil for chicken..
- Place chicken breasts in pan then sautee them until done..
- Cut up chicken. (No particular size but small enough so it can fit into tortilla.).
- Add southwestern corn blend, parsley, spinach, cheese to chicken and heat it on medium-low tossing it making sure it's well blended..
- Then fill the tortillas with the mixture and wrap them like burritos and cut them into threes (at an angle). Then put them in the oven @ 350° for 15 minutes. Enjoy!!.
Crispy Southwest egg rolls loaded with chicken, beans, corn, bell pepper, cheese, cilantro and lots of Mexican spices. We like to use egg roll wraps as the crust because it's thin and always crispy but small flour tortillas work great too! To make the egg rolls even healthier, try adding spinach, carrots or. Air Fryer Vegetarian Southwestern Egg Rolls with Avocado Ranch is a quick and easy healthy recipe that rivals Chili's Southwestern Egg Rolls Recipe. My other half did a dance when he tasted the avacado sauce.