Szechuan Chicken and Vegetables Over Rice.
Nowdays, you should can make Szechuan Chicken and Vegetables Over Rice using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how the way you cook it.
Ingredients of Szechuan Chicken and Vegetables Over Rice
- Prepare 2 tsp of light sesame oil.
- It’s 1 lb of thawed, boneless, skinless chicken breast tenders.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of dried red pepper flakes.
- It’s 10 oz of package fresh stir fry vegetables.
- It’s 1/4 cup of low-sodium teriyaki sauce.
- You need 1 cup of brown rice, dry, not instant.
Szechuan Chicken and Vegetables Over Rice instructions
- Begin cooking brown rice according to package instructions..
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat..
- Add chicken and sprinkle with pepper flakes; stir fry for 3 minutes.
- Add vegetables and teriyaki sauce..
- Stir fry for 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender and chicken is thoroughly cooked (no longer pink and internal temperature reaches 165°F)..
- Keep warm until rice is complete..
- For 1 serving: pour 1 cup of chicken mix over 2/3 cup cooked rice..