Chicken Lo Mein.
Nowdays, you should can produce Chicken Lo Mein using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how the way you prepare it.
Ingredients of Chicken Lo Mein
- You need 1 box of spaghetti.
- It’s 1 lb of Chicken cutlets cut into strips.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 3 clove of Garlic, minced.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Ground ginger.
Chicken Lo Mein step by step
- Put spaghetti up to a boil, while spaghetti is boiling prepare the chicken.
- In a larger skillet on medium high flame- heat the olive oil and garlic. Add chicken strips and cook for about one minute.
- When chicken strips turn white add soy sauce, sugar and ginger. Coat all chicken pieces and cover pan for about 4 minutes. Stirring occasionally. Make sure chicken does not stick to the pan.
- When chicken has been fully cooked, remove from flame and add the hot spaghetti to it. Coat completely..