Recipe: Yummy Cashew Chicken
Nowdays, you should can have Cashew Chicken using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how the way you prepare that.
Ingredients of Cashew Chicken
- Prepare 1 large of garlic.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of cashews.
- It’s 1 of teriyaki sauce.
- You need 1 packages of collard greens.
- Prepare 1 of garlic.
- It’s of Chicken.
- Prepare 4 lb of chicken.
- It’s 2 tbsp of CHIEF Green seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Adobo seasoning.
- You need 1 cup of soy sauce.
- You need pinch of pepper.
- It’s tsp of salt.
- You need 1 bunch of green onions.
- Prepare 1 large of onion.
- It’s 1 piece of ginger.
Cashew Chicken step by step
- Cut the chicken into slices and place in mixing bowl. Add green seasoning and Adobo. Shake to coat. Place chicken in refrigerator to marinate for 30 minutes..
- Cut the white tips off of green onions and discard. Flip onions, cut any brown frayed edges off and discard..
- Heat pan on stove..
- Dice the onion..
- Sauté the green and white onions together with a dash of salt and pepper. Cook down..
- Add chicken..
- Using a garlic press, slowly add in garlic..
- Add in the ginger..
- Transfer to pot and add teriyaki sauce. Coat evenly. Begin adding greens and douse with soy sauce. Stir and cover..
- Continue adding greens and soy sauce. Cook down (until greens shrivel down).
- Add cashews and cover for about 10-15 minutes. Once cashews pop but aren't fully crunchy serve with rice..