Chicken Chow Mein.
Nowdays, you should can have Chicken Chow Mein using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how the way you make it.
Ingredients of Chicken Chow Mein
- It’s of Chicken and the marinade.
- You need 400 grams of chicken.
- You need 2 tsp of 5 spice.
- You need 2 tsp of sambol olek.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of corn flour.
- It’s of Noodles.
- You need 200 grams of noodles.
- It’s 1 liter of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare of Final mix.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 large of red bellpepper.
- It’s 100 grams of bean sprouts.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of less salty soy sauce.
- You need 3 large of springonions.
Chicken Chow Mein step by step
- Cut the chicken into thin slices. Add the 5 spice, sambol olek (or other chili sauce) and the soy sauce. Then the corn flour. And give it a good mix. Put it aside for about 10 minutes..
- Boil the noodles for a couple of minutes. The time depends on what kind of noodles you use. I use eggnoodles, and it is about 3 minutes. When done, remove it from the hot water and put it under cold water, to stop it from cooking. Then add the sesame oil, to secure the noodles from not sticking together..
- Put the chicken into your wok under high heat with the sesame oil, and fry it. Add the noodles. Give it a good mix. Then add the bell pepper, the bean sprouts and the less salty soy sauce. Give it a good mix again. Finally add the spring onions. Just mix it gently and warm for a minute..
- Enjoy a great traditional Chinese meal..