Chicken Lo Mein.
Nowdays, you should can make Chicken Lo Mein using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how the way you prepare it.
Ingredients of Chicken Lo Mein
- You need 8 oz of uncooked linguine.
- It’s 3/4 lb of boneless chicken breast, cubed.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of stir fry sauce.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of teriyaki sauce.
- It’s 1 packages of frozen stir fry vegetable blend.
Chicken Lo Mein instructions
- Boil uncooked linguine.
- Fry chicken cubes in olive oil until no longer pink then add 2 tablespoons of stir fry sauce and teriyaki sauce then remove from pan.
- Stir fry vegetable and tablespoon of stir fry sauce and teriyaki sauce in same pan for 4-6 minutes until crisp.
- Add drain linguine and chicken to vegetables and add remaining sauces for 3 to 4 minutes.