Chicken wonton tacos. Drape over pan to form a shell. My wife and I love the chicken wonton tacos at applebees and this is the closest to it. I added some Sriracha hot chili sauce to it after simmering the chicken, great flavor with a little kick.
Add the slaw, then top with chopped cilantro and almonds. See more ideas about Recipes, Cooking recipes, Food. Brush or spray each wonton wrapper with olive oil. Nowdays, you should can make Chicken wonton tacos using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how the way you boil that.
Ingredients of Chicken wonton tacos
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts.
- You need 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of teriyaki sauce.
- It’s 1 of large garlic clove,minced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sesame oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1 of prepackaged coleslaw vegetable mix.
- It’s 1 of lime.
- It’s 1 of sweet & spicy chili sauce.
- It’s 1 of fresh cilantro.
- You need 1 of wonton wrappers.
Flip two muffin tins upside-down and place wonton wrappers between each muffin cup, forming a "V" (see picture above). Heat olive oil in a wok over high heat. Add chicken with the marinade and stir fry until the chicken is fully cooked. Remove from the wok and transfer to a bowl.
Chicken wonton tacos step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- With a brush, brush wonton wrappers with oil on both sides. Drape wrappers over edge of baking pan. Bake. Until golden brown 5 – 10 minutes..
- Preheat grill..
- In a bowl add soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, honey, garlic & sesame oil pour over chicken. Marinate 30 minutes..
- Grill chicken, let rest. Cut into pieces..
- Places up to 4 pieces of chicken into taco. Top with coleslaw veggies then add sauce. Give a squeeze of lime and add some cilantro.👍😝.
Fold the wonton wrappers into a triangle formation but do not seal. Place into the hot oil and fry until golden brown on one side. Chicken wonton tacos made with tender shredded chicken, crispy wonton shells, and delicious toppings. My husband and I love wonton tacos. At one time we were hooked to Applebees wonton tacos, but I started making my own at home – and that was the end off that!