Crockpot Italian Beer 🍺 Chicken 🐔.
Nowdays, you should can prepare Crockpot Italian Beer 🍺 Chicken 🐔 using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how the way you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Italian Beer 🍺 Chicken 🐔
- Prepare 2 packs of boneless, skinless chicken thighs.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 of onions, sliced.
- You need 1 bottle of beer (your favorite brand!).
- You need 1 pack of Good Seasons Italian dressing mix.
- You need 2 tablespoons of margarine OR butter.
- Prepare of Rolls of your choice !!.
- It’s of Cheese slices (your favorite!).
Crockpot Italian Beer 🍺 Chicken 🐔 instructions
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs……
- Place thighs into your crockpot……
- Place your black pepper, minced garlic, onions, beer, Italian dressing mix and margarine OR butter into crockpot over chicken thighs…….
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6 hours, stirring occasionally……I left the lid to my crockpot slightly opened so that the chicken wouldn’t cook up in too much liquid (you don’t want your chicken floating around in the liquid ! 😳😱)…….
- Shred chicken with 2 forks…….
- Serve over any rolls of your choice with your favorite cheese and enjoy 😉!.