Crockpot BBQ 🍗 Chicken 🐔 Sandwiches 🥪. If you're new, welcome and please subscribe. This crockpot BBQ chicken is so easy to make – just put everything into the slow cooker, no special prep. I invited my family over for crockpot bbq chicken sliders and everyone loved them.
Season chicken breast lightly (a small pinch per breast) with some sea salt and place in your crockpot. We had sandwiches one night and for a second dinner, I topped baked potatoes with the shredded BBQ. Once it is, take your kitchen scissors and start chopping while it's right there in the crock. Nowdays, you should can have Crockpot BBQ 🍗 Chicken 🐔 Sandwiches 🥪 using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how the way you prepare that.
Ingredients of Crockpot BBQ 🍗 Chicken 🐔 Sandwiches 🥪
- You need 1 of large pack chicken thighs (boneless / skinless).
- It’s 1 of onion, sliced.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 of chicken bouillon cube.
- It’s 1 cup of hot water.
- You need 1 bottle (20.4 ounce) of bbq sauce (your favorite!).
- You need of Kaiser rolls or your favorite rolls.
My husband likes it when I do this about an hour before serving so the chopped chicken can really get soaked in the sauce. This one is sweet yet tangy and the Italian dressing brings on a fun twist to a BBQ Pulled Chicken Sandwich. Pulled BBQ sandwiches have never been my "thing", which is unfortunate given that we live in Memphis. I guarantee that no matter what function you attend, the likelihood of the organizer opting for BBQ catering (easy! cheap!
Crockpot BBQ 🍗 Chicken 🐔 Sandwiches 🥪 instructions
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs……..
- Place thighs in your crockpot…….
- Place sliced onion and minced garlic all over chicken thighs……..
- Sprinkle your black pepper over chicken thighs…….
- In a small bowl dissolve your chicken bouillon cube in the hot water…….
- Pour chicken broth over chicken thighs……..
- Now pour your favorite bbq sauce all over chicken thighs…….
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6 hours, stirring occasionally, shredding chicken with 2 forks as it cooks……
- Serve on top of your favorite rolls and enjoy 😉!!!!.
This is a wonderful BBQ chicken sandwich with homemade sauce. This easy crockpot bbq chicken makes the most delicious, juicy pulled chicken…perfect for sandwiches, tacos, wraps, and pizza! Summer might not sound like prime time to rock your crock pot, but it's actually the perfect time to. This family-favorite BBQ chicken sandwich filling is a cinch to make. With four small children at home, I need quick yet filling meals.