chicken adobo. Chicken Adobo is a type of Filipino chicken stew. Chicken pieces are marinated in soy sauce and spices, pan-fried, and stewed until tender. The dish gained popularity because of its delicious taste.
Chicken Adobo – crazy delicious Filipino Chicken Adobo recipe made in one pot. Chicken Abodo is a perfect dinner for the entire family. This tangy, sweet, salty chicken adobo recipe cuts down on the time-consuming process of peeling and slicing a ton of garlic cloves. Nowdays, you should can produce chicken adobo using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how the way you cook that.
Ingredients of chicken adobo
- It’s 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 4 cup of water.
- It’s 1 cup of white vinager.
- Prepare 1 large of onion.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 3 medium of chicken breast.
- You need 1/3 cup of oil.
- You need 3 cup of rice.
- It’s 3 cup of water.
Chicken Adobo is a Filipino dish that features chicken braised in a mixture of soy sauce, vinegar I've done some research, and while there are a lot of chicken adobo recipes out there that don't. Chicken adobo refers to chicken pieces cooked inadobo style. This means that the chicken is Adobo sa puti, adobong dilaw, and adobong tuyo are just some of these. Chicken Adobo is a tangy, salty, sweet, and spicy Filipino dish.
chicken adobo instructions
- set aside the 3 cups of water for your rice.
- slice chicken breast to bite size pieces make sure you cut off access fat.
- add oil to coat bottom of a large cooking pot on medium heat.
- Saute minced garlic in your sauce pan with oil until lightly browned.
- add chicken to the garlic and oil. stir occasionally until chicken is white..
- add water and let it come to a boil.
- while waiting for water to boil slice onion into slivers.
- skim foam off the boiling water and add the vinegar,soy sauces and onion.
- lower heat to low around 4 stir occasionally..
- taste test your broth to your liking of soy sauce and vinegar..
- when onion become translucent and tender begin cooking rice.
- add rice to your dish and top with the chicken onion and juice and its ready to eat.
This meal is easy to make and You can never have too many chicken recipes and this Chicken Adobo is a keeper! Chicken adobo is a Filipino treasure and considered to be the national dish. Adobo, is often prepared with chicken but can also be made with pork, seafood or even vegetables. Filipino Adobo Chicken – Chicken braised in vinegar and soy sauce with lots of garlic. Not only is it so easy to make, but because it's incredibly flavorful and my kids love it!