Crockpot Creamy Italian Chicken.
Nowdays, you should can prepare Crockpot Creamy Italian Chicken using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how the way you brew that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Creamy Italian Chicken
- You need 5 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 packet of Italian dressing mix.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 of onion, sliced.
- You need 1 can of condensed cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 1 (8 ounce) of bar cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare of Cooked noodles.
- You need of Parsley flakes.
Crockpot Creamy Italian Chicken step by step
- Place cleaned and rinsed chicken breast in crockpot……..
- In a bowl mix together Italian dressing mix, black pepper, water and garlic…….
- Pour mixture over chicken breasts…….
- Place your sliced onion over chicken breasts…..
- Cover and cook on Low heat for 6 hours……..
- Shred chicken with 2 forks and leave inside crockpot…….
- In a bowl combine cream of chicken soup and cream cheese……
- Add cream of chicken soup mixture to chicken in crockpot, stir well……
- Keep on warm heat and continue to stir until chicken is thoroughly coated with cream cheese / cream of chicken mixture……
- Serve over cooked noodles with a sprinkle of parsley flakes and enjoy 😉!.