Ninja foodie/Instant Pot Twice Baked Potatoes Casserole #mommasrecipes. I promise that using the instant pot makes twice baked potatoes easier to make without loosing any of the flavor! If you have ever made twice baked potatoes before, the ingredients are pretty simple. This casserole recipe is just easier to assembly and to serve so you get all the same flavors without.
The Instant Pot makes cooking the potatoes super fast! One of my favorite new things to make in the Instant Pot is Twice Baked Potato Casserole. This dish is already incredibly delicious, and the instant pot makes putting it together a breeze. Nowdays, you should can have Ninja foodie/Instant Pot Twice Baked Potatoes Casserole #mommasrecipes using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how the way you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ninja foodie/Instant Pot Twice Baked Potatoes Casserole #mommasrecipes
- It’s 5 pounds of potatoes.
- It’s 1 1/2 stick of butter.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 cup of milk (may need more to make it creamer).
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 of ranch seasoning mix.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded cheese (save some for toppings).
- You need 1 bundle of green onions chopped.
- Prepare 4 slices of bacon cooked and crumbled (or use bacon crumbles).
Sweet Potato Casserole with a Pecan Topping (Ninja Foodi or Pressure Cooker Recipe) NINJA Foodi TERIYAKI CHICKEN BROCCOLI and RICE in One Pot a foodie How To Video. This method transforms starchy Russet potatoes into classic, creamy baked potatoes, begging to be split open and With their tender, fluffy centers, Instant Pot potatoes are very similar to baked potatoes, but there are two key differences that set them apart: cook time. It is our version of a lazy day twice baked potato. Place the seasoned potato mixture in the prepared casserole and top with the remaining grated Cheddar.
Ninja foodie/Instant Pot Twice Baked Potatoes Casserole #mommasrecipes step by step
- Cut your potatoes into chunks. Leave the skin on. Place in the pressure cooker or Instant pot. Add 1 cup of water, Stick butter, and salt and pepper. Place the lid on top and make sure your nob is set to sealing. Then click the manual button and turn it to 6 minutes. ———————————- Do the quick release to relieve the pressure..
- Add the other butter, milk. Mix well with an electric hand mixer right in the instant pot or (remove if using a ninja foodie) mash with a hand masher. Add in sour cream, ranch mix, and mix well. Fold in Shredded cheese and green onions. Place in a baking dish. Top with remaining cheese, chives, bacon. Baked in 350 degree oven for 20 minutes.(you can do this step in the ninja foodie watch for different cook times though).
- Makes a great freezer meal recipe. You can freeze it. Make it up and place it in a foil pan. Allow it to cool completely and cover with foil. You can freeze up to 3 months. To reheat, you simply thaw it out overnight and bake it for 20 minutes at 350 degrees. If it is still frozen, you can bake it at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hours. This will be great to make in advance for holidays or family gatherings and is such an easy freezer meal recipe..
- Notes- iam using our favorite cheese. I get this at sams club, it’s really good and melts great… (this will look better if your not using a white cheese obviously lol) I also used real cooked bacon bits..
- More notes- I didn’t follow the recipe on measurements, I used what I had and I didn’t want to use that much butter to being with…. so I just made mashed potatoes like I’d normally would and added in the extra stuff, I did use all of the ranch packet seasoning though… and last I did cook all of this in the ninja foodie, last step I used air crisp mode, but before adding in my mashed potatoes I spayed it with some unstick olive oil..
Capture the fabulous flavor of twice-baked potatoes without having to fill individual shells. Potatoes – I prefer red or russet potatoes. Pressure cooker mashed potatoes in your Instant Pot, Crockpot Express or Ninja Foodi. I like red potatoes but you could use baking potatoes too. Add diced potatoes and chicken broth or water into your IP or pressure cooker.