Crockpot Ranch Chicken. Made entirely in the crockpot, creamy ranch chicken is perfect on its own or served over rice. This Crockpot Ranch Chicken is simple, soul-satisfying, and just the type of healthy low carb comfort food you crave after a long day. Creamy and rich with all the flavors of your favorite ranch dressing!
This recipe really should be called Cool Ranch Crockpot Chicken Tostadas, Tacos, Burritos, Nachos, etc … You can add this yummy shredded chicken to just about anything. I am excited to throw some. Easy Crock Pot BBQ Ranch Chicken Recipe. Nowdays, you should can boil Crockpot Ranch Chicken using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how the way you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Ranch Chicken
- It’s 1 pack of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- You need 1 (8 oz) of bar cream cheese(softened).
- You need 1 envelope of Ranch Dressing mix (or 2 tablespoons dry mix).
- It’s 2 of onions, sliced.
- Prepare of Fresh garlic (about 6 cloves).
- You need of Sprinkle Black Pepper.
- It’s of Sprinkle Parsley Flakes.
- It’s 3 of heaping tablespoons of butter (or 1 stick margarine).
This is a super easy crockpot chicken dinner with a nice thick sauce. You will have this all prepped and thrown in the crockpot in no time at all. Everyone in my family loves the flavors of ranch. It just adds such nice Crock-Pot Ranch Chicken Recipe.
Crockpot Ranch Chicken step by step
- Rinse out your chicken, cut into strips and place into greased crockpot……
- Take your softened cream cheese and add it to your chicken in the crockpot, cutting up the cream cheese into smaller blocks….
- Add your dry ranch dressing mix…….
- Add your sliced onions…….
- Add your fresh garlic, black pepper and parsley flakes…..
- Next add your butter or margarine…….
- Mix all well and cook on low for 6 hours……
- Stir occasionally so that your ingredients all melt into your chicken…….
- Serve over buttered noodles and enjoy ! 😋.
Serve this delicious chicken with the creamy ranch flavored. Tangy, hearty, fall apart Crockpot Ranch Chicken. Slow cooked chicken falls apart and is added to spaghetti with a creamy sauce. There is nothing I find more comforting and perfect on a. This Slow Cooker Crack Chicken is Creamy, Cheesy, Ranch, and Bacon Shredded Chicken.