Slow Cooker Orange Chicken.
Nowdays, you should can have Slow Cooker Orange Chicken using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how the way you prepare it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Orange Chicken
- You need 1.5-2 lbs of Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thighs/Breasts.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Cornstarch.
- You need 1 tbsp of Curry Powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Ground Red(Cayenne) Pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Coconut Oil.
- Prepare 1-2 cups of Peppers, chopped up.
- It’s 1-2 cups of chopped carrots.
- You need 1 cup of Orange Marmalade.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Aminos Acid/Soy sauce.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Rice Wine Vinegar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sesame Oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground Ginger.
- It’s 1-2 Cloves of Garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1-2 Cup of Broccoli, or more if you like.
Slow Cooker Orange Chicken step by step
- Dice the chicken up into 1 inch pieces. Place the chicken into a medium bowl..
- Add the corn starch, curry powder and cayenne pepper onto the chicken, then mix until evenly coated. Personally, I use my hands to mix it together..
- Heat a large pan or wok over medium heat, coat with the coconut oil, then added the chicken. Heat each side for about 5 minutes, until the pink is gone. Place the chicken into the slow cooker, along with the carrots and peppers. Mix the peppers into the pot. ***Please use a slow cooker liner***.
- In a small bowl, add the orange marmalade, aminos acid, rice wine vinegar, ground ginger, sesame oil, and minced garlic. Stir to mix. Pour onto the chicken in the slow cooker. Close the lid, set the temperature to low, and the timer to 2 hours..
- After 2 hours, add the broccoli to the slow cooker. Stir it, then put the cover back onto the slow cooker. Once again, set the temperature to low and the timer to 30 minutes..