Crockpot Bacon 🥓 & Mushroom 🍄 Chicken 🐔.
Nowdays, you should can prepare Crockpot Bacon 🥓 & Mushroom 🍄 Chicken 🐔 using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how the way you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Bacon 🥓 & Mushroom 🍄 Chicken 🐔
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil (cooking spray).
- It’s 3-5 of chicken breast halves (just throw in whatever you need to feed your family.
- It’s 5 pieces of cooked and crumbled bacon (I used turkey bacon that I cooked in the microwave).
- You need 1/4 cup of teriyaki sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Ranch salad dressing.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 4 oz of can sliced mushrooms drained.
- You need of Salt, pepper, garlic salt to taste (chicken).
Crockpot Bacon 🥓 & Mushroom 🍄 Chicken 🐔 step by step
- Pour about a tablespoon of olive oil the bottom of the crockpot. Place chicken in the crockpot.(I use cooking spray).
- In a small bowl mix together teriyaki sauce and ranch dressing.
- Pour over chicken. Toss crumbled bacon over top..
- Cook on low for about 6 hours or on high for 3 hours. During the last 30 minutes, sprinkle the shredded cheese and the can of mushrooms, allow the cheese to melt.(and more bacon if you like).
- Notes- I butterfly my (3 chicken breast) then cut them in half… and I save some bacon to add to the top,when I put the cheese and mushrooms on.can serve with rice, over rice, broccoli and rice, mashed potatoes, eggs noodles, small salad, it goes with anything really.(I like to Serve mine with rice 🍚 and broccoli 🥦).