Easy Crockpot WHITE CHICKEN TACO CHILI.
Nowdays, you should can boil Easy Crockpot WHITE CHICKEN TACO CHILI using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how the way you prepare that.
Ingredients of Easy Crockpot WHITE CHICKEN TACO CHILI
- You need 2-3 of Chicken breasts (Frozen).
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes with green chilis.
- It’s 1 packet of taco seasoning.
- It’s 2 cans of white beans.
- You need 2-3 cans of water.
- You need of Toppings- Sour cream,Tortilla chips,or corn bread.
Easy Crockpot WHITE CHICKEN TACO CHILI instructions
- Combine all the ingredients (except for the toppings) into the crockpot. Mix it up a little..
- Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours (or high 3- 4)..
- Once cooked, remove chicken and shred..
- Stir chicken back in the crockpot..
- Serve with your favorite toppings..
- Note- you don’t need a food processor you can shred it with a fork or a blunder. Can also be made in a instant pot..