Chicken Fajitas – Slow Cooker.
Nowdays, you should can boil Chicken Fajitas – Slow Cooker using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how the way you prepare that.
Ingredients of Chicken Fajitas – Slow Cooker
- It’s 1 lb. of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 cup of salsa of choice.
- You need 1 of onion, thinly sliced.
- You need 2 of bell peppers, sliced.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of each chili powder, cumin, brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of each smoked paprika, salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of each pepper, garlic powder, onion powder.
- Prepare of Juice from 1 lime.
Chicken Fajitas – Slow Cooker instructions
- Lightly grease your slow cooker. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and place it into the slow cooker. Pour in the salsa, the brown sugar and all the seasonings and stir it together. Then place the lid on and set the heat to low..
- After about 3 hours, lay the peppers, onions and garlic over the top. Then pop the lid back on and continue to cook on low heat until the chicken is cooked through and tender, which will be 2-3 hours..
- Once it's ready, remove the chicken from the slow cooker and shred it using two forks, then stir it back into the salsa, peppers and onions. Add in the lime juice..
- Serve immediately after, in warm tortillas. Top with your favorite taco toppings. Store any leftovers in the fridge..