Crockpot shredded chicken tacos. In your slow cooker, mix the salsa, lime juice, taco seasoning, and cilantro. Salt and pepper the chicken to taste, then mix into the sauce. Cover and cook on high for four hours or low for seven to eight hours.
Stupid easy slow cooker Mexican shredded chicken tacos. A true dump and cook crockpot recipe that results in the most flavorful, juicy Mexican pulled chicken. Shawn and I are extremely even tempered. Nowdays, you should can prepare Crockpot shredded chicken tacos using 4 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how the way you brew that.
Ingredients of Crockpot shredded chicken tacos
- Prepare of chicken breast (I use 5lbs we are family of 6).
- It’s Jar of salsa your choice.
- It’s of Cilantro chopped to your taste.
- Prepare of Taco seasoning pack or create your own.
Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken Taco Salad, Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken Taco Meat, Carol's Slow Cooker Bbq Beef (crockpot, Barbeque, Slowcooker, Crock Pot) Shredded Chicken Tacos slow cooker recipe will be a hit with the entire family. Even though you are using salsa in this crockpot chicken tacos recipe it is still very kid friendly. Our kids devoured it and said it was the best tacos they have had. This recipe for Crock-Pot Chicken Tacos creates flavorful, incredibly tender shredded chicken that works beautifully in a variety of Mexican dishes.
Crockpot shredded chicken tacos step by step
- Pour some salsa in crockpot as a bed for chicken. Lay chicken on bed, sprinkle some seasoning on top, add salsa and cilantro repeat if needed end with salsa. Cook on low 8 hours. Once done shred chicken will be super tender. NOTE: this can have endless add ons. I add onion, lime, garlic, and sometimes corn. This this is really one of those things the imagination is the limit. If you like it in a taco add it. Please enjoy and have fun cooking!!!.
It is at the top of my list of favorite busy day slow cooker recipes! Also, this shredded chicken is perfect not only for tacos, but also for burritos, tostadas, tamales, or even a taco salad. Storing and Freezing Shredded Chicken Taco Meat The shredded chicken keeps well in the fridge for up to five days and can either be reheated slowly in the slow cooker, over low heat on the stovetop, or in the microwave. CrockPot Chicken Tacos are an easy family favorite meal! A handful of ingredients tossed into the slow cooker makes the most tender flavorful chicken for tacos (or for Chicken Enchiladas, burritos, loaded nachos and more)!.