Slow cooker garlic parmesan chicken. Bone-in skin-on chicken thighs ensure a flavor-packed and tender result—paired with a few pats of butter, some garlic and thyme, the savoriness of the chicken and its sidekicks seeps into the baby potatoes for a fully satisfying, comforting meal. Crisp-tender chicken cooked low and slow with baby red potatoes for a full meal! Crisp-tender chicken thighs cooked low and slow right alongside some baby red potatoes before they're tossed in freshly grated Parmesan.
Make this meal in your slow cooker or Instant Pot. Easy Slow Cooker Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings Recipe – Learn how to make garlic parmesan chicken wings that are SO CRISPY! Any meat cooked in the slow cooker always comes out with a fantastic result. Nowdays, you should can make Slow cooker garlic parmesan chicken using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how the way you boil it.
Ingredients of Slow cooker garlic parmesan chicken
- Prepare 3 tbsp of extra-virgin olive oil divided.
- It’s 2 lb of bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs.
- Prepare of Kosher salt.
- You need of Freshly ground black pepper.
- You need 1 lb. of baby red potatoes, quartered.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of butter, softened.
- You need 5 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of fresh thyme.
- It’s of Freshly chopped parsley.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of freshly grated Parmesan, plus more for serving.
This chicken was so tender and juicy. I love pan searing the chicken before to The potatoes cook to tender perfection in garlic, parmesan, and fresh herbs and the chicken is perfectly juicy. This makes a great meal in one! Slow Cooker Garlic Parmesan Chicken-a creamy slow cooked chicken dinner with a garlic parmesan sauce and chopped spinach.
Slow cooker garlic parmesan chicken step by step
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat 1 tablespoon oil. Add chicken, season with salt and pepper, and sear until golden, 3 minutes per side..
- Meanwhile, in a large slow cooker, toss potatoes with remaining 2 tablespoons oil, butter, garlic, thyme, parsley, and Parmesan and season generously with salt and pepper. Add chicken and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours, until potatoes are tender and chicken is fully cooked..
- Garnish with Parmesan before serving.
Sometimes I enlist my husband's help on what I should make for dinner. Tools Used In This Slow Cooker Garlic Parmesan Chicken and Potatoes: Slow Cooker: Love this slow cooker and how programmable it is, it has My New Slow Cooker: This recipe was made in this slow cooker. I browned the chicken in the cast aluminum insert before cooking the chicken on low. My blog tech issues still aren't cleared up (hoping to get that all squared away tonight!). But I still wanted to get out this large family.