Honey Garlic Chicken – Slow Cooker.
Nowdays, you should can prepare Honey Garlic Chicken – Slow Cooker using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how the way you achieve it.
Ingredients of Honey Garlic Chicken – Slow Cooker
- It’s 1 lb. of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1/2 of small yellow onion, diced.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of low sodium soy sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 3 tbsp. of honey.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of sriracha sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of ground ginger.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of dried basil.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of cornstarch.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of water.
Honey Garlic Chicken – Slow Cooker instructions
- Grease a slow cooker and lay the chicken it in. Sprinkle the onion over the top..
- In a bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, ketchup, garlic, honey, sriracha, ginger and basil. Pour that mixture over the top of the chicken and onions..
- Cook on low heat for 5-6 hours OR on high heat for 3-4 hours..
- Once it's finished, remove the chicken to a cutting board and shred it. Then mix the cornstarch and water together in a small bowl to form a slurry and stir that in to the remaining sauce in the slow cooker..
- Stir the chicken back into the sauce and place the lid back on. Let it cook on high heat for 15 or so more minutes, until the sauce thickens up a bit..
- After that you're ready to serve. Store any leftovers in the fridge..