Crockpot Thai Peanut Chicken. Home » Blog » Asian » Crockpot Thai Peanut Chicken Recipe. Crockpot Thai chicken is an easy, spicy, and rich recipe that is full of flavor and simmers to perfection in your slow cooker. Chicken thighs cook slowly with onion, garlic, ginger root, lime juice, peanut butter, and salsa for a wonderful dish.
But I'm here to tell you that you can. Do you wanna know something else? We only use ONE pot in this crockpot Thai chicken curry, because we whisk together our peanut-ty, red curry. Nowdays, you should can have Crockpot Thai Peanut Chicken using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how the way you brew that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Thai Peanut Chicken
- You need 2 of Boneless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Coconut oil.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Flour.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Sweet salsa/other salsa.
- It’s 1 Cup of Peanut Butter.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Sriracha.
- It’s to taste of Pepper.
This slow cooker Thai peanut curry is a dairy and gluten free, healthy and easy dinner for busy weeknights that the whole family will love! Adding a SERIOUS peanut-y kick to this crockpot Thai peanut butter chicken curry you guys. Milked Peanuts coming together with extra peanut butter and. Try this Crockpot Thai Peanut Chicken recipe, or contribute your own.
Crockpot Thai Peanut Chicken instructions
- Combine all but the chicken a the blender and blend till desired consistency..
- Pour ingredients over chicken breasts in crocpot and cook on high for about 6 hours..
- Cut up chicken and serve all over rice. Enjoy!.
Place peppers and onion at the bottom of the crockpot. In a bowl, mix together peanut butter, lime juice, chicken broth, soy sauce, and honey. Crockpot Thai Chicken Curry is one of the easiest meals to make and is so tasty. Here is a simple Thai Peanut Chicken that is sure to please! Lean Protein, lots of veggies and TONS of flavor!